The Supplier can be disqualified for certain or period or indefinite period in case of conducting a faulty business with the enterprises of Metinvest Group. Supplier's disqualification criteria include:
- Systematic deliveries of poor quality goods, works and services;
- Delivery of counterfeited products;
- Failure to comply with the due dates of goods, works and services delivery;
- Failure to comply with health and safety rules within the area of Metinvest Group enterprises;
- Refusal to sign the typical contract if this was a prerequisite of the Supplier selection procedure;
- Refusal to sign specifications to supply contract after the price offer is fixed (within the tender, bidding);
- Failure to comply with the principles of ethical and transparent business conduct, including – agreement between the suppliers in order to increase and maintain the unreasonable prices for goods, works, services;
- Attempt to bribe the employees of Metinvest Group;
- Low annual performance of the supplier;
- Other criteria (upon decision of the Supplier Relations Board).
Decision on disqualification of the Supplier or resumption of cooperation with the previously disqualified Supplier shall be made by the Supplier Relations Board of Metinvest Group.
The Board shall be entitled to disclose the information concerning reasons of supplier's disqualification.
Disqualification itself and its reasons are registered in the Shared database of Metinvest Group Suppliers and are taken into account in the Supplier performance history at all enterprises of Metinvest Group.