Purchasing Policy of Metinvest envisages tender-based purchasing, thus allowing for considerable funds saving yet maintaining high quality parameters of the resources.
To make cooperation with the existing Suppliers more efficient, purchasing process more transparent and to involve new suppliers in cooperation, Electronic Trading System has been implemented in the Division.
Item of purchasing and market situation define tendering type:
- competitive tender;
- reverse tender (auction focused on price decrease)
Only pre-qualified suppliers have a right to bid.
Key criteria for successful bidder selection are as follows:
- enterprise status;
- delivery terms and conditions;
- payment terms and conditions;
- qualitative and technical parameters;
- delivery time;
- warranty and post-warranty services, service centers networks availability.
The system provides suppliers a charge-free sign up, bidding, notifications of new tenders and access to tendering documentation via Internet, simplified quotation submission procedure.
The System supports possible tendering for all enterprises included in the structure of “METINVEST HOLDING” LLC. This allows suppliers to participate in tenders for the supply of overarching inventory packages. The PC should be fitted with the software mentioned below to have exposure to the Electronic Trading System:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and later versions;
- Java Version 6 and later versions;
Software to read pdf files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0 or later versions.
0 800 60 16 16